Eye Surgery & Laser Correction
Ophthalmology deals with
the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the eye. These disorders may be
degenerative, disease-related or the result of trauma.
Our service is tailor suited to each patient's specific treatment needs. We have listed some of the more common eye surgery procedures for illustrative purposes but we can generally offer a choice of top specialists for virtually any procedure. Please contact us
if you can not see the procedure you are seeking.
Available procedures include:
- Corrective Laser eye surgery (click here to visit our LaserInFrance.com website)
- Eyelid surgery (curative and aesthetic)
- Strabism (squint) correction
- Tear duct surgery
- Eye disease diagnostics (ocular echography, angiofluorography, Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Anterior segment surgery:
- Cataract surgery: small incision with
- Corneal grafts
- Glaucoma surgery
- Pterygium removal
- Posterior segment surgery:
- Retinal surgery
- Posterior vitrectomy
- Intravitreous injection
All our approved surgeons are highly specialised in
eye surgery, including reconstructive and cosmetic eye surgery. The medical
equipment used is state-of-the-art and all clinical facilities are fully
accredited by the French National Authority for Health (HAS).
How to arrange your treatment
Tell us what you need
The first thing to do is to
get in touch with us
to discuss your requirements.
We will send you a short questionnaire to complete and return to us by e-mail so that we have a detailed understanding of your needs
and the condition to be treated. We will share this information with a specialist consultant to determine the most appropriate treatment and to provide you with a preliminary estimate of timings and costs. These discussions are without charge, confidential and totally
Let SurgeryInFrance take care of everything
Once you have decided to proceed with the proposed treatment and chosen your preferred dates, SurgeryInFrance will draw up your comprehensive treatment plan detailing:
- a suggested travel itinerary.
- the schedule of all preoperative consultations, tests and scans.
- arrangements for your surgery and hospitalisation.
- required postoperative care and any associated restrictions.
- arrangements for your outpatient hotel accommodation.
- in most cases, a fixed all-inclusive package price .
We are uncompromising in our choice of recommended surgeons and we only select those that we would have no qualms about using for ourselves or our family. Depending on your required treatment, your surgeon will be a anterior or posterior segment specialist and you will never be dealt with by an assissant or junior staff.
Your next step...
If you are looking for immediate,
top quality, competitively-priced treatment without the risk and inconvenience
of long distance travel, contact us now
friendly, commitment-free chat to discuss how we can help you get the treatment